~~ Watch Full Movie - Finding My Way: To Compassionate Living



Watch Full Movie Finding My Way: To Compassionate Living









This is a 40-minute conversation on issues at the heart of the matter for all religious believers and spiritual seekers. John Dominic Crossan is one of the most respected biblical scholars in the world today. He has devoted his entire professional career to the study of comparative religion, with an emphasis on the Jewish and Christian traditions. He is a frequent guest on televesion and in print as a recognized expert on the study of the historical Jesus. In this film we find Dr. Crossan and his 13yr-old curious student Jeremy discussing a wide range of topics including:* thinking about God as a multi-faceted metaphor;* how to live life with respect for the sacred;* how to create a peaceful life and world through fairness and justness; and* how to choose a life of compassion for all.

This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. .com's standard return policy will apply.




Movies Info:


Tara Sophia Mohr, Wise Living. Tools for finding more fulfillment, peace and everyday joy.,When I am grounded in this way I can reach my neck out over to another person to hear h/her needs while still All content copyright of Compassionate Living 2008.,Finding My Way: A Teens Guide to Living with a Parent Who Has Experienced Easily understandable and accurate information combined with a compassionate and ,Very interesting the search terms that were used yesterday to find my site. Two of ten known ones were about how to show compassion and six of the ten were about ,Living Compassion Home. Living Compassion Home; Living Compassion Blogs; An Invitation to Participate; If You're New; Retreat & Workshop Schedule; From Cheri Huber;,Compassion means finding ways to serve that dont simply fit into my The point is not to judge the compassionate living of others but to look at ,There has been a wave of people finding raw/living plant-based foods and freshly pressed juices as a way to loss weight. May be a documentary inspired them or they ,"Finding My Way: A Teens Guide to Living with a Parent Who Has Experienced Trauma is an invaluable tool in the hands of those so often forgotten in dealing with ,Amazon.com: Finding My Way: To Compassionate Living: John Dominic Crossan, Jeremy Hanley, John Hanley Jr., John Hanley Sr.: Amazon Instant Video,Find Finding My Way: To Compassionate Living at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.

Movie Trailer


* Click Here For Watch Full Movie in HD *

* Movies Details:




  • Sales Rank: #502635 in DVD
  • Released on: 2008-12-01
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Format: NTSC
  • Running time: 42 minutes



Amazon.com: Finding My Way: To Compassionate Living: John Dominic
Find Finding My Way: To Compassionate Living at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.

Amazon.com: Finding My Way: To Compassionate Living: John Dominic
Amazon.com: Finding My Way: To Compassionate Living: John Dominic Crossan, Jeremy Hanley, John Hanley Jr., John Hanley Sr.: Amazon Instant Video

Finding My Way - Seeds of Hope Books
"Finding My Way: A Teens Guide to Living with a Parent Who Has Experienced Trauma is an invaluable tool in the hands of those so often forgotten in dealing with

My Compassionate Living Plant-Based Foods Journey <3 | Living Girl
There has been a wave of people finding raw/living plant-based foods and freshly pressed juices as a way to loss weight. May be a documentary inspired them or they

Compassionate Living | Mike's Monday Musings & More
Compassion means finding ways to serve that dont simply fit into my The point is not to judge the compassionate living of others but to look at

Welcome to the Living Compassion website. | Living Compassion
Living Compassion Home. Living Compassion Home; Living Compassion Blogs; An Invitation to Participate; If You're New; Retreat & Workshop Schedule; From Cheri Huber;

Finding Compassion in Sobriety and Sobriety in Compassion
Very interesting the search terms that were used yesterday to find my site. Two of ten known ones were about how to show compassion and six of the ten were about

Beaver's Pond Books : Finding My Way: A Teen's Guide to Living
Finding My Way: A Teens Guide to Living with a Parent Who Has Experienced Easily understandable and accurate information combined with a compassionate and

Compassionate Living » Shift vs. Compromise
When I am grounded in this way I can reach my neck out over to another person to hear h/her needs while still All content copyright of Compassionate Living 2008.

The Way of Compassion » 2/4 » Tara Sophia Mohr | wise living
Tara Sophia Mohr, Wise Living. Tools for finding more fulfillment, peace and everyday joy.

Post a Comment